Get to Know Dr. Kiet Minh Tran
Dr. Kiet Minh Tran has an extensive background in implant, sedation, and cosmetic dentistry. He is passionate about helping people and always strives to provide gentle care with the highest level of excellence. Thanks to his expertise, our patients are able to receive many specialty services right here at home without having to visit an outside office.
Where Did You Study Dentistry?
Since graduating from dental school, Dr. Tran has rigorously pursued continuing education, completing several courses and earning certifications such as:
- Zygomatic Implants, 1st International Zygoma Summit 2015
- All-On-4 Dental Implants, Certified by Nobel Biocare
- Aesthetics Continuum Certificate, UCLA
- Invisalign Certified Provider
- CA IV Conscious Sedation Certified
- CA IV Conscious Sedation, SoCal State Evaluator
He is also a member of several professional organizations:
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellowship Status)
- Nevada Dental Examining Board, licensed (02/2010)
- Western Regional Examining Board, licensed (06/2009)
- California Dental Examining Board, licensed (06/1997)
- Northeast Regional Dental Examining Board, licensed (05/1999)
Outside of the Dental Office, What Do You Like to Do?
When he’s not in the office, Dr. Tran likes to spend time with his wife and three children. He loves to BBQ and will eat anything as long as it’s Cajun flavored and spicy.
On the weekends, he likes to go pier fishing. He says, “I did not know that a fishing rod/reel setup could cost upwards of a few thousand dollars! Sometimes getting up at 4:30 AM to get to the pier for a prime spot and waiting for the gate to open at 5 AM is difficult, but it’s always worth it!”